Everything DISC Trainer
- DiSC is the leading psychometric assessment tool used by more than 45 million people globally, to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication. Every year, more than a million people worldwide participate in programs that use DiSC assessments.
- These assessments are based on the DiSC model, a widely recognized behavioural model. The model was developed by William Moulton Marston and is made up of four basic styles – D, i, S, C.
- The model enumerates the behavioral priorities of the four styles. Unlike personality tests, there are no good or bad DiSC styles and each person is a blend of all four styles, with a priority towards one style.
- Our DiSC Certification, delivered by globally through our partner Strengthscape is an interactive program that dives deep into the theories of DiSC and neuroscience to enable comprehensive understanding of DiSC.
- ED Management
- ED Work of Leaders
- ED Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team
- ED 363 for Leaders
- ED Sales
- ED Productive Conflict
- ED Work of Leaders Group Report
- ED Agile EQ
- ED Five Behaviors Personal Development Profile
- ED Group Culture Report